An electro-chemical testing device that provides a digital data reading of your passivated piece on a LCD screen.
- Small probe allows testing in hard to reach areas
- Measures the protective chromium passive layer on stainless steel surfaces
- Based on a technology called "open circuit potential"
- Allows end-users to keep secure records
- Provides an instant reading to verify the quality of the protective layer
- Minimizes costly downtime caused by the rework of pieces
- RECORDING DATA; Monitoring and storing data to guarantee the work!
- A value above zero indicates the surface is passivated
- 1x Data entry software with USB port
- 1x Testing device
- 5x Additionals felt tips